3 Super Easy Snacks For After School
1x bunch of kale (can be any type of kale)
Sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
Nutritional Yeast (available from health shops and some supermarkets)
- Pre heat oven to about 125 degrees Celsius
- De-stem kale and thoroughly wash and then pat dry or spin dry in salad spinner
- Line baking tray with baking paper and spread kale over tray
- Lightly spray kale with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Place tray in oven and keep checking every 3-4 minutes. Remove kale that has turned crispy and place in bowl. It will take about 10-15 mins for all the kale to turn crispy
- Once all done sprinkle with Nutritional Yeast and serve.
1x ripe banana
2x organic eggs
1x tablespoon chia seeds
Dash of vanilla essence
Coconut oil for cooking
(makes approx. 4-5 small pancakes)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth consistency
- Heat coconut oil in a shallow pan and pour batter in small amounts to make pancakes
- After a few minutes flip over and once cooked remove from pan
- Top with anything you like or enjoy plain.
Any fruit of your choice
- Cut up fruit into bite size pieces
- Place fruit on skewers (I love doing mine like a rainbow)
This is a super easy snack for after school and the kids will love it.